Dates roommate called me fat

Yup.

Went back to his place after watching a sports game, wasn't planning on it going anywhere, honestly I just needed to hang out with someone since my kinda breakup about two weeks ago.

His roommate comes out to the living room and tells him to stop bringing home fat girls and points at me.

I mean yeah I have a little extra but I am 5'8" 160 lbs, work out regularly, and have lost 40 lbs over the past year after dealing with severe anxiety and depression throughout college. I haven't felt this confident in years since a LTR breakup a year ago and just wow.

Nothing like being "broken up" with, deciding to just go out with someone who seems nice to try and have fun, and then being ripped down yet again.



Submitted April 24, 2019 at 05:45AM

Yup.Went back to his place after watching a sports game, wasn't planning on it going anywhere, honestly I just needed to hang out with someone since my kinda breakup about two weeks ago.His roommate comes out to the living room and tells him to stop bringing home fat girls and points at me.I mean yeah I have a little extra but I am 5'8" 160 lbs, work out regularly, and have lost 40 lbs over the past year after dealing with severe anxiety and depression throughout college. I haven't felt this confident in years since a LTR breakup a year ago and just wow.Nothing like being "broken up" with, deciding to just go out with someone who seems nice to try and have fun, and then being ripped down yet again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.