I (19M) officially got the girl.

Like I mentioned in the title, I got the girl.

For about two weeks now, a girl that I have been interested in for about a year (and never had the guts to go up to her, even though she is one of my best friends), happened to split with her boyfriend (for the last two weeks), and I was talking to her (16F) before she started dating him. She never gave me a reason as to why he broke up with her, but it’s none my business...

Here’s some backstory: This girl goes to my church. Her and I are really great friends. She always happens to walk up to me and give me a hug. I don’t have to do a thing. She calls me sweetheart, tells me how much she likes me, etc. Meanwhile, I’m sticking back, playing the game, and trying my best not to get caught up in something that may or may not work out.

I’m going to see her tomorrow at church, but I’m gonna let her come to me. Anything else I should do? 😅



Submitted April 24, 2019 at 05:20AM

Like I mentioned in the title, I got the girl.For about two weeks now, a girl that I have been interested in for about a year (and never had the guts to go up to her, even though she is one of my best friends), happened to split with her boyfriend (for the last two weeks), and I was talking to her (16F) before she started dating him. She never gave me a reason as to why he broke up with her, but it’s none my business...Here’s some backstory: This girl goes to my church. Her and I are really great friends. She always happens to walk up to me and give me a hug. I don’t have to do a thing. She calls me sweetheart, tells me how much she likes me, etc. Meanwhile, I’m sticking back, playing the game, and trying my best not to get caught up in something that may or may not work out.I’m going to see her tomorrow at church, but I’m gonna let her come to me. Anything else I should do? 😅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.