What I wish I could tell him

I love you so fucking much.

And I really just want you to be mine, I thought when you broke up with her and maybe if I gave it time I could make something work but now you’re more distant than ever and its killing me, it kills me when you say you’re hooking up with some girl, it kills me when you’re not around because you’re with them, it kills me when I barely get enough of your time and it kills me even more when I realize i’m only distancing myself from you too, you are so fucking beautiful to me I love all your faults and I love everything good about you I love how we talk so fluently and how you know how to do everything right for me.

I love how we share our interest and how we stare at each other’s eyes and how you always compare me to something stupid, like a muffin or a doggy. I love how everyone think’s your mean but to me you’re just a puppy, you’re so delicate and I love the little things about you that few know.

I love the way your eye twitches and the way your voice softens towards me when we talk and how you play with my hands, I love when you put your hand on top of my head just to poke fun of my height, I know you like the control so I let you. I want to be more than just friends, I want to give you the care you deserve but you dont let me. You said whenever a girl confesses their feelings for you, you just force yourself to feel something so it doesn’t end up working. I dont want that, but theres not a lot I can do, i’m happy i’m your friend but it hurts when I think “Is this all i’ll ever be?”.

You are always with somebody else and I think that hurts the most, I want you but for what we have now? Im will always be grateful for it. You are going to be a lesson in my life and I pray to god that you are going to be a good one.



Submitted April 28, 2019 at 06:51PM

I love you so fucking much.And I really just want you to be mine, I thought when you broke up with her and maybe if I gave it time I could make something work but now you’re more distant than ever and its killing me, it kills me when you say you’re hooking up with some girl, it kills me when you’re not around because you’re with them, it kills me when I barely get enough of your time and it kills me even more when I realize i’m only distancing myself from you too, you are so fucking beautiful to me I love all your faults and I love everything good about you I love how we talk so fluently and how you know how to do everything right for me.I love how we share our interest and how we stare at each other’s eyes and how you always compare me to something stupid, like a muffin or a doggy. I love how everyone think’s your mean but to me you’re just a puppy, you’re so delicate and I love the little things about you that few know.I love the way your eye twitches and the way your voice softens towards me when we talk and how you play with my hands, I love when you put your hand on top of my head just to poke fun of my height, I know you like the control so I let you. I want to be more than just friends, I want to give you the care you deserve but you dont let me. You said whenever a girl confesses their feelings for you, you just force yourself to feel something so it doesn’t end up working. I dont want that, but theres not a lot I can do, i’m happy i’m your friend but it hurts when I think “Is this all i’ll ever be?”.You are always with somebody else and I think that hurts the most, I want you but for what we have now? Im will always be grateful for it. You are going to be a lesson in my life and I pray to god that you are going to be a good one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.