/u/anonymousposter357 on Seems like a bit of an ironic ad to get while browsing this subreddit.

I don't think it's a human picking these.

I think it's some sort of program that attempts to "analyze" what people on the sub are talking about by scanning and counting keywords related to certain subjects.

Like in the case of this Match ad, it was probably triggered by all the posts where people talk about their relationship issues.

And the ED treatment might be triggered by the program horribly misreading all the the posts about sex repulsion.

I've also seen ads for Game of Thrones, which I've also seen people sometimes discuss here, like complaining about the gratuitous sex scenes or that they messed up a character people were previously interpreting as asexual.





April 29, 2019 at 06:55AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.