Any (M) here blown at the fact that they are capable of making their SO or (F) orgasm?

My GF orgasms when we have sex, or when I finger or give oral. she tells me she orgasms and I can literally feel her body shake and pulsate.

She tells me she orgasms, and every time she does, it blows my mind because I used to be this shy/awkward person, and to make a woman orgasm, it’s a huge fucking pat on the back.

This humbly boosts my self esteem and made me realize that I’m so much more confident during sex, and I’m just happy that my GF can get off :)

Anyone else here get those “Woah? I did that” moments?



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 07:04AM

My GF orgasms when we have sex, or when I finger or give oral. she tells me she orgasms and I can literally feel her body shake and pulsate.She tells me she orgasms, and every time she does, it blows my mind because I used to be this shy/awkward person, and to make a woman orgasm, it’s a huge fucking pat on the back.This humbly boosts my self esteem and made me realize that I’m so much more confident during sex, and I’m just happy that my GF can get off :)Anyone else here get those “Woah? I did that” moments?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.