How can I have sex more?

My boyfriend has insane stamina. Couple that with the fact that he's having trouble ejaculating (separate situation we are working on) and we can pretty much go for hours multiple times a day.

This is the first guy I've (20F) been with that actually takes the time to make sure everything feels great for me and that I have been so attracted to. My libido is off the wall for the first time in my life and I kind of want to take advantage of it. Except after having sex for about an hour my vagina starts to get kind of sore. We stop to relube if anything starts drying out. But still, if we do it multiple times in a day, in the next few days its really not happy to go again.

I realise I can't really solve this issue completely, but is there some way i can minimise the pain?



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 06:26AM

My boyfriend has insane stamina. Couple that with the fact that he's having trouble ejaculating (separate situation we are working on) and we can pretty much go for hours multiple times a day.This is the first guy I've (20F) been with that actually takes the time to make sure everything feels great for me and that I have been so attracted to. My libido is off the wall for the first time in my life and I kind of want to take advantage of it. Except after having sex for about an hour my vagina starts to get kind of sore. We stop to relube if anything starts drying out. But still, if we do it multiple times in a day, in the next few days its really not happy to go again.I realise I can't really solve this issue completely, but is there some way i can minimise the pain?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.