/u/AlexiOzo on What defines "sexual attraction" and am I asexual?

For me, I identify sexual attraction as wanting to have sex with someone/having something going on "down there" while looking at someone, which is something that I have never experienced, hence my asexuality. It can be different for everyone though, and some asexual people like to have sex, while others don't. Personally, it's just not something that I care for. I think the question you need to ask yourself is this : do you feel something other than romantic attraction when you're with someone? If you do, that might be some kind of sexual attraction (which could still have you somewhere on the ace spectrum) if not, you probably don't have it. I hope that helped ^ ^





April 29, 2019 at 06:40AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.