Today is the first time I ever came without clitoral stimulation!

I just wanted to celebrate the news! I’m in my mid 20’s, and all my life I needed clitoral stimulation to orgasm. This includes masturbation and sex. But today, I played with myself and found the perfect angle with my dildo, and I was able to orgasm without touching my clit! I am so excited to have found this out about my body!

Has any other woman experienced vaginal orgasms late in life as well?



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 06:21AM

I just wanted to celebrate the news! I’m in my mid 20’s, and all my life I needed clitoral stimulation to orgasm. This includes masturbation and sex. But today, I played with myself and found the perfect angle with my dildo, and I was able to orgasm without touching my clit! I am so excited to have found this out about my body!Has any other woman experienced vaginal orgasms late in life as well?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.