My [M] partner [F] can squirt, but not cum

I can make my long-term S/O [20F] can squirt, but no matter how close I get her, or what technique, or how hard/soft/slow/fast I go when she is close, she will not cum (including oral/finger-play).

She is able to cum with me watching, and says that she’s content when we do have sex but I was hoping that after all this time together I would have made her cum once by now.

I was a little concerned about this early on, but I was working under the impression that she was still opening up to me but I don’t think that’s the case anymore more.

If it helps, she’s only had 1 partner before me and she did not squirt/cum with him.

It’s extremely frustrating... am I just bad at sex or is this a somewhat common thing?



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 06:41AM

I can make my long-term S/O [20F] can squirt, but no matter how close I get her, or what technique, or how hard/soft/slow/fast I go when she is close, she will not cum (including oral/finger-play).She is able to cum with me watching, and says that she’s content when we do have sex but I was hoping that after all this time together I would have made her cum once by now.I was a little concerned about this early on, but I was working under the impression that she was still opening up to me but I don’t think that’s the case anymore more.If it helps, she’s only had 1 partner before me and she did not squirt/cum with him.It’s extremely frustrating... am I just bad at sex or is this a somewhat common thing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.