My boyfriend (21M) and I (20 F) have nearly no sensations during sex

tl;dr - my boyfriend and i lost our virginities to each other, and the two times we've had sex, neither of us can feel anything

A couple days ago, my LDR boyfriend came to visit me and we had sex for the first time. It was both of our first times.

After a bit of foreplay, he penetrated me in missionary position. For me, all I felt was pain and I could not tell he was moving at all inside me. He complained of not having much sensation, either, but he ended up finishing. I am aware that the first time isn't supposed to be great or always lives up to expectations, but I was expecting to at least be able to tell if he was moving or inside me. We talked about it and we were both stumped.

The second time we had sex, we started with foreplay again and this time we tried doggy. He was able to penetrate deeper, but still had the same complaints. There was still pain, but I could somewhat feel him moving inside me. He told me that he often lost sensation, but was still able to finish like the first time, but it took longer this time.

I am not sure if this is typical, as we could barely feel each other, and it worries me because I'm not sure how to fix it. I don't think the problem is that I was not lubricated enough, because he could easily slide a finger in during foreplay and when he gave me oral.

Anyways, thank you for reading and we would really appreciate your input.



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 06:34AM

tl;dr - my boyfriend and i lost our virginities to each other, and the two times we've had sex, neither of us can feel anythingA couple days ago, my LDR boyfriend came to visit me and we had sex for the first time. It was both of our first times.After a bit of foreplay, he penetrated me in missionary position. For me, all I felt was pain and I could not tell he was moving at all inside me. He complained of not having much sensation, either, but he ended up finishing. I am aware that the first time isn't supposed to be great or always lives up to expectations, but I was expecting to at least be able to tell if he was moving or inside me. We talked about it and we were both stumped.The second time we had sex, we started with foreplay again and this time we tried doggy. He was able to penetrate deeper, but still had the same complaints. There was still pain, but I could somewhat feel him moving inside me. He told me that he often lost sensation, but was still able to finish like the first time, but it took longer this time.I am not sure if this is typical, as we could barely feel each other, and it worries me because I'm not sure how to fix it. I don't think the problem is that I was not lubricated enough, because he could easily slide a finger in during foreplay and when he gave me oral.Anyways, thank you for reading and we would really appreciate your input.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.