/u/foreverreigning on At this point I'm just confused

I find a lot of the uber specific terminology is often not all that useful in everyday life, but within the asexual/aromantic communities it's a helpful way to clearly communicate our experiences.

Like how academics may use tons of jargon in their papers, but may stick to more general, less precise words when discussing with lay people, for the sake of clarity etc.

"Hey I'm a panromantic graypanasexual" just doesn't work out irl conversation





April 29, 2019 at 06:16AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.