/u/HagisFourth on My friend acting wierd.

Yeah it almost feels like he's trying to ignore that part of my identity. Thats part of the reason I havent came out to anyone else really. because mabye its nit such a big deal as being gay or something. I mean I am basically straight so what does it matter, but i am asexual so thats not straight thats different. So im kinda confused about that as asexuality was a big thing for me to discover and to have your closet friend ignore that, or even I feel like they're ignoring that, its not helping my confidence about the whole thing.





April 29, 2019 at 07:07AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.