Realizing how much I actually love you.

You got into my life one year and a month ago. We started dating ten months ago. You were my best friend, and still is. You changed so much because of me (and I because of you), and I'm so proud of every single tiny advancement you've made, every development, since the beginning of our friendship and relationship to now.

The first time you came to my house (which was also the first time we saw in person) it was the best day ever. I was so nervous that I was shaking, and I almost made you fall off.

I have loved your laugh since the first time I heard it, and your smile, and your voice, and your hug, and your kisses, and you. Just you. I love you because you are you.

You complete me, and understand me like no one ever did. Knowing that I can tell you literally anything is so amazing, and something I wouldn't think it would be possible for me in the past. But you made it possible by just being... you.

You might think you don't show enough affection, and sometimes, it's true, but, you do. You show affection, and you give me love, even the times we are away. I know how much you like to be alone playing your games with no one bothering you, and still, you let me hear you scream while we are in a call.

Sometimes I think I'm not "perfect/good enough for you", but no one is perfect. I might not have a big ass or big boobs, but I sure do have all the love to give you and a warm hug.

I'm sorry I couldn't be there for your sister's birthday last year, I wish I was there. But this year, I promise I'll be there. And next year, and in the next year... I want to be there.

I want to get married with you, which is something I never thought I would want. A nice small wedding with all our friends, and us saying our vows. And I also want to have kids, two kids, if you want too, of course.

I just want to see the world with you. Travel everywhere, see everywhere, with you. Hold your hands in every place on earth. I just want to be there, with you.

I want all of this, because I love you.

I need you, because I love you.

I just love you.



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 01:31AM

You got into my life one year and a month ago. We started dating ten months ago. You were my best friend, and still is. You changed so much because of me (and I because of you), and I'm so proud of every single tiny advancement you've made, every development, since the beginning of our friendship and relationship to now.The first time you came to my house (which was also the first time we saw in person) it was the best day ever. I was so nervous that I was shaking, and I almost made you fall off.I have loved your laugh since the first time I heard it, and your smile, and your voice, and your hug, and your kisses, and you. Just you. I love you because you are you.You complete me, and understand me like no one ever did. Knowing that I can tell you literally anything is so amazing, and something I wouldn't think it would be possible for me in the past. But you made it possible by just being... you.You might think you don't show enough affection, and sometimes, it's true, but, you do. You show affection, and you give me love, even the times we are away. I know how much you like to be alone playing your games with no one bothering you, and still, you let me hear you scream while we are in a call.Sometimes I think I'm not "perfect/good enough for you", but no one is perfect. I might not have a big ass or big boobs, but I sure do have all the love to give you and a warm hug.I'm sorry I couldn't be there for your sister's birthday last year, I wish I was there. But this year, I promise I'll be there. And next year, and in the next year... I want to be there.I want to get married with you, which is something I never thought I would want. A nice small wedding with all our friends, and us saying our vows. And I also want to have kids, two kids, if you want too, of course.I just want to see the world with you. Travel everywhere, see everywhere, with you. Hold your hands in every place on earth. I just want to be there, with you.I want all of this, because I love you.I need you, because I love you.I just love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.