Commanding dirty talk

So, my gf is a total bratty sub. She knows it, and she loves it, and so do I, cause I’m a dom, and we’re both immensely sexually compatible.

Rough nasty sex is the best, and she’s got a kink for being dominated, as well as having a thing for public sex or just doing naughty things out in public. I like talking dirty to her, and she likes the dirty talk. She likes it when I tell her what to do. However, I’ve sort of run out of ideas of what exactly to say.

Usually I say things like “who’s your pussy belong to, hows my dick taste/feel, choke on it”

So I’m looking for more ideas on what to say, or to ask her, and since she’s got such a kink for doing things in public, I’m curious as to what I could ask her/say to her in public to get her going.

Also if any of you have things you like to say or hear from your partner just in general during sex please let me know! The more the merrier.



Submitted April 29, 2019 at 05:35AM

So, my gf is a total bratty sub. She knows it, and she loves it, and so do I, cause I’m a dom, and we’re both immensely sexually compatible.Rough nasty sex is the best, and she’s got a kink for being dominated, as well as having a thing for public sex or just doing naughty things out in public. I like talking dirty to her, and she likes the dirty talk. She likes it when I tell her what to do. However, I’ve sort of run out of ideas of what exactly to say.Usually I say things like “who’s your pussy belong to, hows my dick taste/feel, choke on it”So I’m looking for more ideas on what to say, or to ask her, and since she’s got such a kink for doing things in public, I’m curious as to what I could ask her/say to her in public to get her going.Also if any of you have things you like to say or hear from your partner just in general during sex please let me know! The more the merrier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.