My [21F] bf [26M] says I want to cheat on him because I want to lose weight?

Hi, using a throwaway.

I've been wanting to lose a few pounds and my boyfriend is against this, he says that he thinks I want to cheat on him and "impress other men" because I want to lose weight. I told him it's for my own satisfaction because I don't feel pleased with my body right now and he just acts passive aggressive with me for that. I'm unable to diet because I worry that it's going to make him accuse me of wanting to impress other men again. What should I do? Please help me. Thank you in advance

tl;dr My S/O accuses me of wanting to cheat because I wish to lose some weight. How do I deal with this?



Submitted April 25, 2020 at 11:26PM

Hi, using a throwaway.I've been wanting to lose a few pounds and my boyfriend is against this, he says that he thinks I want to cheat on him and "impress other men" because I want to lose weight. I told him it's for my own satisfaction because I don't feel pleased with my body right now and he just acts passive aggressive with me for that. I'm unable to diet because I worry that it's going to make him accuse me of wanting to impress other men again. What should I do? Please help me. Thank you in advance​tl;dr My S/O accuses me of wanting to cheat because I wish to lose some weight. How do I deal with this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.