Tips/experience on public sex

This is my greatest fetish. Getting sucked off in the dressing room was one of the biggest nuts of my life. I also LOVE overloading my partner with any and all stimulation. Any tips on how to make these two things happen together (ie specific toys, methods on avoiding authority) is really appreciated.

If not, tell me your public sex experiences and/or any non-spesific tips on this topic.



Submitted March 04, 2020 at 11:20PM

This is my greatest fetish. Getting sucked off in the dressing room was one of the biggest nuts of my life. I also LOVE overloading my partner with any and all stimulation. Any tips on how to make these two things happen together (ie specific toys, methods on avoiding authority) is really appreciated.If not, tell me your public sex experiences and/or any non-spesific tips on this topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.