The girl who is waiting

So I have made some interesting insight into dating from my (female) perspective. It works well and ONLY if the guy, only the makes effort. It's terrible how I have very less to do here, well I am sure a lot of people will disagree and bring the whole "it's the 21st century and equality"; some people like me have ALREADY done that part and shot down and I have sworn I won't be the only initiating interest in a man.

Oh so coming back to my theory; so a man shows interest, but I as the female should just go about with life, not let my guard down and not develop feelings for the guy UNTIL he has made it clear he really likes me. Let's say a guy is being friendly, you both hit it off well and the girl starts acting different because now she has feelings for this guy; outcome - the boy is uncomfortable, runs away, ghosts, suddenly vanishes in thin air.

Even in my past experiences I have noticed how the guy had enough interest in me till when i was going about life and didn't care for him; so as a human I am supposed to curb my innate human natural behavior and just be robotic about a new man's interests?

It's funny how all the articles on the internet says- have a life, be busy with your job, workout, improve yourself, have your friends Oh yess... I am all of that!!! But I am still a girl who feels good when a man shows interest and it's only natural (if i find him nice too) to behave differently than how it was before he showed interest! I am starting to think, no amount of reading, no amount of movies, no TED talks, nothing will really change. It will all only make sense when i have met the him, the one who won't run away, the one who won't ghost, the one who would notice and would like the changed version of me.

Until then this sucks.



Submitted March 04, 2020 at 11:22PM

So I have made some interesting insight into dating from my (female) perspective. It works well and ONLY if the guy, only the makes effort. It's terrible how I have very less to do here, well I am sure a lot of people will disagree and bring the whole "it's the 21st century and equality"; some people like me have ALREADY done that part and shot down and I have sworn I won't be the only initiating interest in a man.Oh so coming back to my theory; so a man shows interest, but I as the female should just go about with life, not let my guard down and not develop feelings for the guy UNTIL he has made it clear he really likes me. Let's say a guy is being friendly, you both hit it off well and the girl starts acting different because now she has feelings for this guy; outcome - the boy is uncomfortable, runs away, ghosts, suddenly vanishes in thin air.Even in my past experiences I have noticed how the guy had enough interest in me till when i was going about life and didn't care for him; so as a human I am supposed to curb my innate human natural behavior and just be robotic about a new man's interests?It's funny how all the articles on the internet says- have a life, be busy with your job, workout, improve yourself, have your friends Oh yess... I am all of that!!! But I am still a girl who feels good when a man shows interest and it's only natural (if i find him nice too) to behave differently than how it was before he showed interest! I am starting to think, no amount of reading, no amount of movies, no TED talks, nothing will really change. It will all only make sense when i have met the him, the one who won't run away, the one who won't ghost, the one who would notice and would like the changed version of me.Until then this sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.