Likes me “in a weird way”

I (26F) met a guy (31M) last month and it became intense and passionate very quickly. He told me that he likes me “in a weird way” last night. Can someone please elaborate on what this means?

Personally, I’d say this to gain trust without committing to anything. I’d say it to basically string someone along but I’m unsure if I’m just.

Never said this to anyone myself (or had this said to me before). Neither have any friends I’ve asked. Currently, very confused.



Submitted March 04, 2020 at 11:14PM

I (26F) met a guy (31M) last month and it became intense and passionate very quickly. He told me that he likes me “in a weird way” last night. Can someone please elaborate on what this means?Personally, I’d say this to gain trust without committing to anything. I’d say it to basically string someone along but I’m unsure if I’m just.Never said this to anyone myself (or had this said to me before). Neither have any friends I’ve asked. Currently, very confused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.