My little story

I (20 M) had couple of times sex with different girls and relationships but (not outside relationships and didn’t have like those dudes 2-3 girls at the same time) i never cheated and never lied to any of them when they asked me about something (not saying im angel but i don’t like to lie) 2 years ago i had an 1y relationship with a girl i loved her and i told her when time comes i want to live with you marriage etc. lets move on.. but she broke up with me because she thought im cheating and im lying her but i really was loyal to her but she had trust issues because i teached her to not believe nobody in life except your family and this was my biggest mistake because she mixed things and didn’t want to understand why im saying that, after some time i realized she went out with a dude and they kissed each other but after this i don’t want to have relationships neither sex with someone because im not fuckboy, i don’t give a shit about sex if there is no respect and loyalty, im true to my self and never betrayed someone, right now i dont give a shit about nothing , i only want money and take care of my family.

It’s been 2-3 years im on depression not about she left me i swear to God but from other things and i only “needed” her to broke up with me and quit caring about other people except my family, you may think i’m only 20 year old he jokin or he doesn’t feel the struggle yet but i swear i’ve been alot through.

Any advice?

Peace and respect.



Submitted March 04, 2020 at 11:40PM

I (20 M) had couple of times sex with different girls and relationships but (not outside relationships and didn’t have like those dudes 2-3 girls at the same time) i never cheated and never lied to any of them when they asked me about something (not saying im angel but i don’t like to lie) 2 years ago i had an 1y relationship with a girl i loved her and i told her when time comes i want to live with you marriage etc. lets move on.. but she broke up with me because she thought im cheating and im lying her but i really was loyal to her but she had trust issues because i teached her to not believe nobody in life except your family and this was my biggest mistake because she mixed things and didn’t want to understand why im saying that, after some time i realized she went out with a dude and they kissed each other but after this i don’t want to have relationships neither sex with someone because im not fuckboy, i don’t give a shit about sex if there is no respect and loyalty, im true to my self and never betrayed someone, right now i dont give a shit about nothing , i only want money and take care of my family.It’s been 2-3 years im on depression not about she left me i swear to God but from other things and i only “needed” her to broke up with me and quit caring about other people except my family, you may think i’m only 20 year old he jokin or he doesn’t feel the struggle yet but i swear i’ve been alot through.Any advice?Peace and respect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.