I’ve got the girls attention, how do I seal the deal?

There was this girl in one of my classes last year who I didn’t really talk too, i saw her again after a year in the gym and decided to take a ballsy move and approach her randomly

We started talking and started joking around, she saw me in the gym a few days later and same thing we talked for ages

I told her let’s train together this Friday and she said yes! But I don’t know where to go from there as I want to ask her on a proper date? What should I do, should I ask after the workout or maybe through text a few days later?



Submitted March 04, 2020 at 10:12PM

There was this girl in one of my classes last year who I didn’t really talk too, i saw her again after a year in the gym and decided to take a ballsy move and approach her randomlyWe started talking and started joking around, she saw me in the gym a few days later and same thing we talked for agesI told her let’s train together this Friday and she said yes! But I don’t know where to go from there as I want to ask her on a proper date? What should I do, should I ask after the workout or maybe through text a few days later?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.