is it okay to kiss a friend when we hang out?

  • met this girl
  • got along, exchanged info
  • hung out the first week of new years
  • got busy, never talked
  • made plans a week ago to meet this week
  • wants crush to be my first kiss

should I tell her that I'd like my first kiss from her or should I just go for it without asking?

I understand that the opportunity has to be in the right moment, eye contact, environment, etc.



Submitted March 04, 2020 at 10:10PM

met this girlgot along, exchanged infohung out the first week of new yearsgot busy, never talkedmade plans a week ago to meet this weekwants crush to be my first kissshould I tell her that I'd like my first kiss from her or should I just go for it without asking?I understand that the opportunity has to be in the right moment, eye contact, environment, etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.