This girl [24 F] I [22 M] have been talking to wants to meet in her country, my friends think she's just using me.

So dating hasn't gone well for me around campus, I'm very short (5'5") and I get that its unattractive so I haven't really been successful with girls my age. I saw someone on a different subreddit talk about changing your location on tinder to see where you get more matches, so I did.

I got matched with a girl from the Ukraine and she didn't mind my height she's also way out of my league looks wise. We have been talking and video chatting for 5 months now and she wants to meet.

After thinking about it I agreed to it and told my friends about it, after seeing what she looks like they said there was no way she actually liked me. One of my friends girlfriend told me that a girl as good looking as her wouldn't ever give me the time of day in here in America and probably just wanted a green card.

I talked to her about what my friends said and she kept reassuring me that she does like me and wasn't using me. I still want to meet her but I feel like they could be right, she is really good looking and I'm not (plus I'm short) and I haven't had a girl interested in me like this.

What should i do?

TL;Dr: I have been talking to a girl who lives in the Ukraine for a few months now and she wants to meet. But my friends thinks she's probably just using me, should I still go?



Submitted January 02, 2020 at 12:02AM

So dating hasn't gone well for me around campus, I'm very short (5'5") and I get that its unattractive so I haven't really been successful with girls my age. I saw someone on a different subreddit talk about changing your location on tinder to see where you get more matches, so I did.I got matched with a girl from the Ukraine and she didn't mind my height she's also way out of my league looks wise. We have been talking and video chatting for 5 months now and she wants to meet.After thinking about it I agreed to it and told my friends about it, after seeing what she looks like they said there was no way she actually liked me. One of my friends girlfriend told me that a girl as good looking as her wouldn't ever give me the time of day in here in America and probably just wanted a green card.I talked to her about what my friends said and she kept reassuring me that she does like me and wasn't using me. I still want to meet her but I feel like they could be right, she is really good looking and I'm not (plus I'm short) and I haven't had a girl interested in me like this.What should i do?TL;Dr: I have been talking to a girl who lives in the Ukraine for a few months now and she wants to meet. But my friends thinks she's probably just using me, should I still go?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.