Need help with a crush on my friend plz.

Me (F14) him (M14). So I have this crush on my current friend, I asked them out in summer but they said they didn’t want a distraction and might want to go out in future.

It’s been awhile now and I think that plan has changed and they might not wanna do that anymore but I haven’t asked them and don’t want to.

So anyway I kinda want to get over them but I also don’t cause I wanna go out in future but might not happen, plus if I start dating other ppl which I wanna, they will know that I don’t like them and we will never go out. Sorry that was hard to explain any advice in what to do? Tl;Dr - I have a crush on my friend I want to get over but also don’t.



Submitted January 02, 2020 at 12:06AM

Me (F14) him (M14). So I have this crush on my current friend, I asked them out in summer but they said they didn’t want a distraction and might want to go out in future.It’s been awhile now and I think that plan has changed and they might not wanna do that anymore but I haven’t asked them and don’t want to.So anyway I kinda want to get over them but I also don’t cause I wanna go out in future but might not happen, plus if I start dating other ppl which I wanna, they will know that I don’t like them and we will never go out. Sorry that was hard to explain any advice in what to do? Tl;Dr - I have a crush on my friend I want to get over but also don’t.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.