First time having sex

My gf (23) told me (25) she wants to have sex for the first time...ever, obviously She told me when we started dating that she is a virgin, I told her I would never initiate anything and to let me know when she was ready, that day arrived, and I would like some advice, mainly to make her feel comfortable, so ladies, did you enjoy your first time and how was it? What are some things you’d have liked to happen, before during and after, what to do if she bleeds, I’ve never done it with a virgin before so any advice would be highly appreciated

tl:dr my virgin wants to have sex, need advice



Submitted January 02, 2020 at 12:13AM

My gf (23) told me (25) she wants to have sex for the first time...ever, obviously She told me when we started dating that she is a virgin, I told her I would never initiate anything and to let me know when she was ready, that day arrived, and I would like some advice, mainly to make her feel comfortable, so ladies, did you enjoy your first time and how was it? What are some things you’d have liked to happen, before during and after, what to do if she bleeds, I’ve never done it with a virgin before so any advice would be highly appreciatedtl:dr my virgin wants to have sex, need advice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.