How can one (19M) go about talking talking to girls on social media.

Ive been in a recent break up and as my EX was someone to talk to everyday im left on my own and im getting a bit lonely. i have friends but they have girlfriends and we message maybe once or twice a day so im left with most of the day and in my free time with nothing to do. And frankly i want to have a bit of fun whilst im still young and single.

Id say im a okay looking person who often goes out on the weekends with my mates and goes drinking, however my social media says otherwise. I only have one picture up of myself on facebook and instagram and its quiet a old one of a year or two ago(Im quiet scared to upload another because i become really insecure about likes and stuff as im not the most popular person). Plus i never really interact on it. Like i dont bother to add people or like anyones pictures as i mostly use snapchat but you cant really add people on it.

I dont want to be creepy and start adding random girls and messaging them as thats the last thing they want to see. So i was just wondering what sort of ways shall i go about trying to find and talk to a girl and what sort of signs can they show and i show we like each other before messaging.

TL;DR - Recent break up, feeling lonely and want someone to talk to. How do i go about finding someone on social media to talk too, without being creepy?



Submitted January 02, 2020 at 12:15AM

Ive been in a recent break up and as my EX was someone to talk to everyday im left on my own and im getting a bit lonely. i have friends but they have girlfriends and we message maybe once or twice a day so im left with most of the day and in my free time with nothing to do. And frankly i want to have a bit of fun whilst im still young and single.Id say im a okay looking person who often goes out on the weekends with my mates and goes drinking, however my social media says otherwise. I only have one picture up of myself on facebook and instagram and its quiet a old one of a year or two ago(Im quiet scared to upload another because i become really insecure about likes and stuff as im not the most popular person). Plus i never really interact on it. Like i dont bother to add people or like anyones pictures as i mostly use snapchat but you cant really add people on it.I dont want to be creepy and start adding random girls and messaging them as thats the last thing they want to see. So i was just wondering what sort of ways shall i go about trying to find and talk to a girl and what sort of signs can they show and i show we like each other before messaging.TL;DR - Recent break up, feeling lonely and want someone to talk to. How do i go about finding someone on social media to talk too, without being creepy?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.