I'm (22f) dating the less attractive brother and it really bothers me

Childish? Maybe. Am I an asshole? Definitely. Should I break up? I don't know.

My boyfriend isn't unattractive or anything. He's very good looking. Although not stylish and bad at keeping groomed he's a good looking guy. His brother? Absolute fucking supermodel.

I've been with my boyfriend for 4 months and first met his brother a month ago. It didn't bother me at first but over time it has really started to bother me. Every time I meet his brother my mind just goes like "fuck, I'm unlucky".

I don't want to break up with my boyfriend. He's an awesome guy with a great personality, he's smart and has a bright future. I'm just a dickwad for being this shallow tbh

What doooo?

Tl;dr: my boyfriend is hot, but his brother is a supermodel. Whenever I meet his brother I feel like I got the short straw. What do?



Submitted August 04, 2019 at 11:59PM

Childish? Maybe. Am I an asshole? Definitely. Should I break up? I don't know.My boyfriend isn't unattractive or anything. He's very good looking. Although not stylish and bad at keeping groomed he's a good looking guy. His brother? Absolute fucking supermodel.I've been with my boyfriend for 4 months and first met his brother a month ago. It didn't bother me at first but over time it has really started to bother me. Every time I meet his brother my mind just goes like "fuck, I'm unlucky".I don't want to break up with my boyfriend. He's an awesome guy with a great personality, he's smart and has a bright future. I'm just a dickwad for being this shallow tbhWhat doooo?Tl;dr: my boyfriend is hot, but his brother is a supermodel. Whenever I meet his brother I feel like I got the short straw. What do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.