I feel so horrible, and I can't concentrate, so I'm gonna waffle on in a post...

There's been 2 things bugging me at the moment I suppose: the first is online dating. Whenever I seem to get close to a guy, they just suddenly ghost me. It seems to be a reoccurring pattern and I'm not sure why it keeps happening or if I seem to keep talking to guys who will only talk to me when they can be bothered to, instead of because they want to.

But I keep getting hurt through this and whenever I get over someone doing this, I find someone new and they end up doing the same again. I don't understand what's wrong with me? I'm just sick of this happening over and over.

The second is I guess real life dating. I've been in a few clubs in a few different cities and the first and only time I've had a guy who seemed interested in me was in a club when I was pretty drunk, and my friends wanted me to sober up so we could go... So i couldn't go over to that guy who was egging me on. And I massively regret it, I know it could have easily been nothing, but it could have also been something.

It just sucks that, no guy seems interested in me. And it really hurts to say the least, and it feels like I'm just doomed to be alone.

The icing on the cake I suppose is: I've never been in a relationship. I'm 20 and never really gotten close to anyone properly (I've been in 2 LRD relationships, but I never met up with them, so it doesn't really count), it's just becoming pathetic and sad at this point.

TLDR - Online dating is full of guys ghosting me, real life dating just doesn't work out for me and I hate myself for not being able to get in a relationship.



Submitted August 04, 2019 at 11:38PM

There's been 2 things bugging me at the moment I suppose: the first is online dating. Whenever I seem to get close to a guy, they just suddenly ghost me. It seems to be a reoccurring pattern and I'm not sure why it keeps happening or if I seem to keep talking to guys who will only talk to me when they can be bothered to, instead of because they want to.But I keep getting hurt through this and whenever I get over someone doing this, I find someone new and they end up doing the same again. I don't understand what's wrong with me? I'm just sick of this happening over and over.The second is I guess real life dating. I've been in a few clubs in a few different cities and the first and only time I've had a guy who seemed interested in me was in a club when I was pretty drunk, and my friends wanted me to sober up so we could go... So i couldn't go over to that guy who was egging me on. And I massively regret it, I know it could have easily been nothing, but it could have also been something.It just sucks that, no guy seems interested in me. And it really hurts to say the least, and it feels like I'm just doomed to be alone.The icing on the cake I suppose is: I've never been in a relationship. I'm 20 and never really gotten close to anyone properly (I've been in 2 LRD relationships, but I never met up with them, so it doesn't really count), it's just becoming pathetic and sad at this point.TLDR - Online dating is full of guys ghosting me, real life dating just doesn't work out for me and I hate myself for not being able to get in a relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.