/u/JSLardizabal on Calling yourself gay rolls of the tongue much easier than biromantic asexual

I'm pretty sure my father was homoromantic heterosexual. He... Lived a conflicted life.

I had a grand aunt who was aro ace. She was fine with it. She was not fine with our family pitying her and telling her how she let her suitor go (the guy later became mayor of her home town).

I don't have to deal with this bullshit as a heteroromantic heterosexual. I'm lucky this way.





July 29, 2019 at 11:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.