Should I "let" my [19 M] GF [19 F] post revealing pictures on IG?

She playfully sent a pic with a towel in her hips and her hand barely covering her nipples. She says it's an "adaptation of Venus de Milo" lol, I guess it does look kinda artsy and she looks great it in. She asked me if it would bother me if she posted it on IG.

I get it's her body and her pictures and she can do whatever she wants with them. I think people who obsess over the way their partner's show them is pretty toxic and borderline abusive. However, the pic is pretty revealing and I guess you gotta draw the line somewhere (it def wouldn't be ok if she shared her nudes, but if she covers her nipples it is?).

TL;DR I'm conflicted on whether or not my GF's revealing pic is ok to share.



Submitted July 29, 2019 at 11:49PM

She playfully sent a pic with a towel in her hips and her hand barely covering her nipples. She says it's an "adaptation of Venus de Milo" lol, I guess it does look kinda artsy and she looks great it in. She asked me if it would bother me if she posted it on IG.I get it's her body and her pictures and she can do whatever she wants with them. I think people who obsess over the way their partner's show them is pretty toxic and borderline abusive. However, the pic is pretty revealing and I guess you gotta draw the line somewhere (it def wouldn't be ok if she shared her nudes, but if she covers her nipples it is?).TL;DR I'm conflicted on whether or not my GF's revealing pic is ok to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.