Am I[23F] a sleazeball if I entertain her[25F]?

I started seeing a woman on Tinder earlier this month. We both say it’s a casual relationship but it seems to have gotten more serious. every time we see each other, we have sex. She texts me everyday and on Monday we talked on the phone for five hours.

I didn’t take her seriously because she’s 19 and not socially conscious so I never saw this relationship evolving but the more I talk to her the more I grow attached to her.

In mid-June, a woman on tinder asked me for my number and I have it to her and she just NOW texted me. She’s definitely looking for something casual and while I’m attracted to her and curious it almost feels like cheating.

I don’t know if me and the 19 year old will last but I’m willing to see where it takes me. I’m having fun with her right now and don’t want to mess it up by sleeping with someone else.

Should I go out with the woman who just texted me, should I ignore her or should I tell her I’m dating someone else right now and maybe we could talk in the future if ever I end up single again (is that sleazy?)

I just don’t think it’s fair to sleep with two people at the same time. It’s not fair to the first girl I was sleeping with.

TL;DR: superficial predicament



Submitted July 29, 2019 at 11:28PM

I started seeing a woman on Tinder earlier this month. We both say it’s a casual relationship but it seems to have gotten more serious. every time we see each other, we have sex. She texts me everyday and on Monday we talked on the phone for five hours.I didn’t take her seriously because she’s 19 and not socially conscious so I never saw this relationship evolving but the more I talk to her the more I grow attached to her.In mid-June, a woman on tinder asked me for my number and I have it to her and she just NOW texted me. She’s definitely looking for something casual and while I’m attracted to her and curious it almost feels like cheating.I don’t know if me and the 19 year old will last but I’m willing to see where it takes me. I’m having fun with her right now and don’t want to mess it up by sleeping with someone else.Should I go out with the woman who just texted me, should I ignore her or should I tell her I’m dating someone else right now and maybe we could talk in the future if ever I end up single again (is that sleazy?)I just don’t think it’s fair to sleep with two people at the same time. It’s not fair to the first girl I was sleeping with.TL;DR: superficial predicament

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.