I (29m) have been seeing a girl casually (23f) for a month. Should I pop the question?

The question being - should we be a couple?

TL; DR - after how long / how many times seeing someone, is it reasonable to propose being bf/gf?

Have been seeing a girl for a month, like once a week so far. It's casual but I have taken her out a couple times (bar + clubbing one time, and then lunch + shopping for me the other time)

She's dropped what I think are hints shes up for a relationship - said she's mostly been a relationship person before & she told me if I was fucking anyone else to wear a rubber but think it was a trick to feel out if I was seeing other girls.

Btw the sexual chemistry is like 1000% good. We are quite different personality and opinions wise but so far its been complementary.

My relationship is a bit odd. I had one gf for most of my adult life, we broke up a year ago and since then I have only pursued casual sex, so must admit a bit unsure if proposing a relationship to this girl is premature / not best right now. Any advice?



Submitted July 29, 2019 at 11:59PM

The question being - should we be a couple?TL; DR - after how long / how many times seeing someone, is it reasonable to propose being bf/gf?Have been seeing a girl for a month, like once a week so far. It's casual but I have taken her out a couple times (bar + clubbing one time, and then lunch + shopping for me the other time)She's dropped what I think are hints shes up for a relationship - said she's mostly been a relationship person before & she told me if I was fucking anyone else to wear a rubber but think it was a trick to feel out if I was seeing other girls.Btw the sexual chemistry is like 1000% good. We are quite different personality and opinions wise but so far its been complementary.My relationship is a bit odd. I had one gf for most of my adult life, we broke up a year ago and since then I have only pursued casual sex, so must admit a bit unsure if proposing a relationship to this girl is premature / not best right now. Any advice?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.