I(19/F) Had A Threesome With a Girl(20/F) and Her Boyfriend(23/M), They Broke Up, Would it Be Bad To Date The Guy?

Sorry about the convoluted title, but the situation is kind of weird haha

A month ago I was at a party and ended up going home with an acquaintance and her boyfriend and we had a threesome. Experience was pretty amazing, and the guy especially was incredible in bed.

I liked him but he was taken and the threesome hookup was more of a drunken dumb thing. Well a week ago Him and his girlfriend broke up, and now he’s been texting me.

Again the girl is someone I know, but it’s not like we were super close we just went to Highschool together and have some mutual friends.

Would it be bad to start hooking up with the guy? I’m not necessarily trying to get into a relationship with him right away, but definitely want to have sex with him.

Is this a messy situation and I should avoid or should I start seeing the guy?

TL;DR Had a threesome hookup, really liked the guy but he was taken by someone that was an auquaintance, they broke up, is hooking up with him now slimey?



Submitted July 29, 2019 at 11:46PM

Sorry about the convoluted title, but the situation is kind of weird hahaA month ago I was at a party and ended up going home with an acquaintance and her boyfriend and we had a threesome. Experience was pretty amazing, and the guy especially was incredible in bed.I liked him but he was taken and the threesome hookup was more of a drunken dumb thing. Well a week ago Him and his girlfriend broke up, and now he’s been texting me.Again the girl is someone I know, but it’s not like we were super close we just went to Highschool together and have some mutual friends.Would it be bad to start hooking up with the guy? I’m not necessarily trying to get into a relationship with him right away, but definitely want to have sex with him.Is this a messy situation and I should avoid or should I start seeing the guy?TL;DR Had a threesome hookup, really liked the guy but he was taken by someone that was an auquaintance, they broke up, is hooking up with him now slimey?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.