A friend [F18] seems to be into me [M18], but she has a boyfriend.

So I [M18] met this girl [F18] at band earlier this summer and we hit it off immediately. She even showed a little interest and gave me her number, but she didnt mention she had a boyfriend until a month later, and even when she did she immediately moved on from that topic.

We've hung out a few times over the summer and she is definitely showing signs that shes into me. She laughs at everything I say, keeps her eyes glued on me, constantly has her arm or something brushed up against me, and compliments me often; things like I'm cute, amazing, awesome, etc.. When we hang out it's always just the two of us and she rarely mentions her boyfriend. When she does, she says either how they are going through a difficult time or she moves on very quickly.

About hanging out, we always do things that reflect dates. We've gone out and looked at the stars, went to a parade together, and then dinner with her family where we ended up hanging in my car and holding hands for a few seconds and we ended the night with a hug.

Also, one of her friends hints that she has a thing for me, and she has yet to deny it. She has called me her bestie and one of her greatest friends, but they were slight comments and they werent bold statements that seem to friend zone me.

What should I do in this situation?

TL;DR I met a girl that seems to be very interested in me, but she has a boyfriend who she doesnt mention often.



Submitted July 27, 2019 at 11:28PM

So I [M18] met this girl [F18] at band earlier this summer and we hit it off immediately. She even showed a little interest and gave me her number, but she didnt mention she had a boyfriend until a month later, and even when she did she immediately moved on from that topic.We've hung out a few times over the summer and she is definitely showing signs that shes into me. She laughs at everything I say, keeps her eyes glued on me, constantly has her arm or something brushed up against me, and compliments me often; things like I'm cute, amazing, awesome, etc.. When we hang out it's always just the two of us and she rarely mentions her boyfriend. When she does, she says either how they are going through a difficult time or she moves on very quickly.About hanging out, we always do things that reflect dates. We've gone out and looked at the stars, went to a parade together, and then dinner with her family where we ended up hanging in my car and holding hands for a few seconds and we ended the night with a hug.Also, one of her friends hints that she has a thing for me, and she has yet to deny it. She has called me her bestie and one of her greatest friends, but they were slight comments and they werent bold statements that seem to friend zone me.What should I do in this situation?TL;DR I met a girl that seems to be very interested in me, but she has a boyfriend who she doesnt mention often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.