/u/Hobblinharry on Happy Birthday to an ace icon, Todd Chavez! HOORAY!!

I'm not seeing why you are being downvoted so hard because you do have a point, but on the other hand, Todd being "outed" as asexual and me seeing that episode is actually one of the things that got the gears turning in my head about what was going on with me personally. But on the other hand I agree that his character does still ultimately feel flat and I think his representation of being ace is actually stereotypical to the point of even possibly being offensive (like a gay character who is overly flamboyant).

But it gets conversations started so I guess thats whats important?





April 16, 2019 at 05:42AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.