How do I [M] make my girlfriend not feel bad about me not finishing?

My girlfriend has an incredibly high sex drive and is very sensitive so I can make her orgasm very easily and up to 6-8 times but i am very much not Like that, and I love getting her to orgasm and I don’t want her to feel as if I’m unhappy Bc it’s not a 1:1 ratio.



Submitted April 16, 2019 at 05:49AM

My girlfriend has an incredibly high sex drive and is very sensitive so I can make her orgasm very easily and up to 6-8 times but i am very much not Like that, and I love getting her to orgasm and I don’t want her to feel as if I’m unhappy Bc it’s not a 1:1 ratio.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.