Do you still talk/hang out with your ex's?

I had lunch with my ex today.

We talk every once in a while online, but we haven't seen each other in 2 years.

It was a little odd seeing her. She looked so good.

I'm suddenly remembering all the good times we've had, and honestly they were all mostly good times. We never fought or argued.

I don't know if I really feel this way or seeing her sparked a lot of memories, I feel like I would definitely agree to dating her again if she asked me out.

Have any of you ever got back with an ex? How did it go?



Submitted April 16, 2019 at 01:39AM

I had lunch with my ex today.We talk every once in a while online, but we haven't seen each other in 2 years.It was a little odd seeing her. She looked so good.I'm suddenly remembering all the good times we've had, and honestly they were all mostly good times. We never fought or argued.I don't know if I really feel this way or seeing her sparked a lot of memories, I feel like I would definitely agree to dating her again if she asked me out.Have any of you ever got back with an ex? How did it go?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.