Sex with a large dick

I’ve just seen a post on AskRedditAfterDark about how sex with a big dick was, most of the replies were saying that it was not only not great but uncomfortable and painful. I’m an 18 year old male and virgin, I’m not sure whether I’m going to have sex anytime soon however my dick is about 7-8 inches but not unusually girthy as far as I’m aware.

So I’m wondering is it the length or girth that makes the sex painful or uncomfortable. And apart from adequate foreplay is there anything in particular that can be done to avoid this such as lube or something like that.

I want to make clear this post is not me trying to brag, I just have enough problems with girls and I don’t need to finally get there to find out that all I can do is have shit painful and uncomfortable sex with no pleasure for the girl.



Submitted April 16, 2019 at 07:02AM

I’ve just seen a post on AskRedditAfterDark about how sex with a big dick was, most of the replies were saying that it was not only not great but uncomfortable and painful. I’m an 18 year old male and virgin, I’m not sure whether I’m going to have sex anytime soon however my dick is about 7-8 inches but not unusually girthy as far as I’m aware.So I’m wondering is it the length or girth that makes the sex painful or uncomfortable. And apart from adequate foreplay is there anything in particular that can be done to avoid this such as lube or something like that.I want to make clear this post is not me trying to brag, I just have enough problems with girls and I don’t need to finally get there to find out that all I can do is have shit painful and uncomfortable sex with no pleasure for the girl.

Comments

Post a Comment

Add Comments, Posts, Links... etc.

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.