its excruciating

I think about you all the time, wondering what you're up to, if you had eaten yet or even if you're is having fun with your friends.

I know you is not entitled to think about me and like me, or even be slightly interested in me... but I wish you would even have the slightest thought about me during your day.

I haven't contacted you for over a week, and you haven't reached out to me. I guess that says it all.



Submitted April 15, 2019 at 02:47PM

I think about you all the time, wondering what you're up to, if you had eaten yet or even if you're is having fun with your friends.I know you is not entitled to think about me and like me, or even be slightly interested in me... but I wish you would even have the slightest thought about me during your day.I haven't contacted you for over a week, and you haven't reached out to me. I guess that says it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.