Hypersensitive penis glans

Hello there, I hope here is not the wrong place to ask such a question.

I've had sex in my life only 12 times so far, all with a condom.

Recently I think I realised why sex was never AS PLEASURABLE as masturbation - since I'm uncircumcised, so the with the open penis there always an umcomfortable feel to bigger or less extent, so I could never enjoy sex as much basically. To this point I'm not empirically convinced that the vagina is better than the my hand.

I wouldn't say the glans are hypersensitive maybe to the point that I feel pain, but its HIGHLY uncomfortable, to the point that its both unpleasurable and very hard to climax during the intercourse. Blowjob is almost painful though - as if going though some mandatory medical procedure.

Basically how I get to climax as I speculate is that I somehow manage to make the forskin pull back and forth to certain extent, just like when I masturbate.

I just wish I could experience as much pleasure with safe sex as I used to do with masturbation!

My question: is it possible to lessen the sensitivity of the glans that cause me having such unpleasurable sex, without circumcision or any other kind of surgical procedures?

Who do I consult regarding this issue - an urologist or a sexologist?

Thank you

PS sorry for poor english, im not native



Submitted April 16, 2019 at 06:49AM

Hello there, I hope here is not the wrong place to ask such a question.I've had sex in my life only 12 times so far, all with a condom.Recently I think I realised why sex was never AS PLEASURABLE as masturbation - since I'm uncircumcised, so the with the open penis there always an umcomfortable feel to bigger or less extent, so I could never enjoy sex as much basically. To this point I'm not empirically convinced that the vagina is better than the my hand.I wouldn't say the glans are hypersensitive maybe to the point that I feel pain, but its HIGHLY uncomfortable, to the point that its both unpleasurable and very hard to climax during the intercourse. Blowjob is almost painful though - as if going though some mandatory medical procedure.Basically how I get to climax as I speculate is that I somehow manage to make the forskin pull back and forth to certain extent, just like when I masturbate.I just wish I could experience as much pleasure with safe sex as I used to do with masturbation!My question: is it possible to lessen the sensitivity of the glans that cause me having such unpleasurable sex, without circumcision or any other kind of surgical procedures?Who do I consult regarding this issue - an urologist or a sexologist?Thank you​PS sorry for poor english, im not native

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.