It's odd that I don't match with less attractive women on dating apps.

Whom are they swiping on?

As an average faced, educated, tall dude with a full head of hair, I'd expect more matches with the lower 80% of the bell curve, but I don't even get matches if my life depended on it.



Submitted April 16, 2019 at 05:33AM

Whom are they swiping on?As an average faced, educated, tall dude with a full head of hair, I'd expect more matches with the lower 80% of the bell curve, but I don't even get matches if my life depended on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.