/u/Harvehharvehharveh on I kinda feel like i was used????

Im so sorry what happened to you at 15. That's sexual assault getting close to rape. Nobody should ever have to go through that and its disgusting that someone could do that to you, and "your fault/you're a freak" is just hideous. I hope so much that you're ok now and your new boyfriend sounds like a great guy.... You deserve the best relationship in the world after what happened to you... I hope you never have to deal with that level of evil again... I wish nobody had to.... I hope i can find someone like you describe your current guy :)





April 22, 2019 at 05:21AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.