/u/CheCheDaWaff on Hey guys, what is sex? I keep hearing about it all the time.

Super Entertaining Xylophones (SEX) is the sequel to Entertaining Xylophones, the classic NES title where your goal is to impress a panel of anthropomorphic xylophones through the medium of song.

On release SEX was a critical and commercial failure, with commentators noting its “unfathomable directing decisions” and “uncomfortable imagery”. SEX has since acquired a cult following in the West and has appeared on multiple polls ranking it as one of the greatest video games of all time.





April 22, 2019 at 06:32AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.