I never knew what real love is until now

A strong feeling towards someone is what they call love.I believe it's difficult to fully understand the feelings sometimes.Is it possible to truly love?By love I mean being prepared to do the same for one and other in a relationship.If in a relationship only one of them is willing to do everything for the sake of that love,what's the point of being together then?

I can say that I had doubts about that whole love thing,but I was wrong about everything I thought it was bad.I've experienced one heartbreak and I thought I couldn't survive another one,so I distanced myself from other people because I believed everyone would be the same as the one I loved before.

Things changed when I noticed a boy that made me smile everyday.He was there when I thought I was a worthless good for nothing girl,a mistake brought to this world by complete accident.That boy was there for me all this time.When I cried,he felt sorry and wanted to help in every way he could,and he did just by showing he's interested in all my problems and trying to find a solution.I've began falling in love with him.Just looking at him in the class I could feel my heart beat faster and faster and a second after,a smile's on my face.

How could I not stop staring at those beautiful brown eyes?I'm happy when he's happy.I love his smile,I love when he hugs me,kisses me,holds me in his arms.I'm glad I gave him a chance.We're together now and I don't regret anything.I can just feel it in my heart that he loves me the way I love him.I'm grateful that God sent me this person in my life to teach me the real meaning of wanting to do everything for the one you truly care about.

My life makes sense now with you being a part of it,an important part,the part that's called happiness.I believe I've found my true love.



Submitted April 21, 2019 at 04:29PM

A strong feeling towards someone is what they call love.I believe it's difficult to fully understand the feelings sometimes.Is it possible to truly love?By love I mean being prepared to do the same for one and other in a relationship.If in a relationship only one of them is willing to do everything for the sake of that love,what's the point of being together then?I can say that I had doubts about that whole love thing,but I was wrong about everything I thought it was bad.I've experienced one heartbreak and I thought I couldn't survive another one,so I distanced myself from other people because I believed everyone would be the same as the one I loved before.Things changed when I noticed a boy that made me smile everyday.He was there when I thought I was a worthless good for nothing girl,a mistake brought to this world by complete accident.That boy was there for me all this time.When I cried,he felt sorry and wanted to help in every way he could,and he did just by showing he's interested in all my problems and trying to find a solution.I've began falling in love with him.Just looking at him in the class I could feel my heart beat faster and faster and a second after,a smile's on my face.How could I not stop staring at those beautiful brown eyes?I'm happy when he's happy.I love his smile,I love when he hugs me,kisses me,holds me in his arms.I'm glad I gave him a chance.We're together now and I don't regret anything.I can just feel it in my heart that he loves me the way I love him.I'm grateful that God sent me this person in my life to teach me the real meaning of wanting to do everything for the one you truly care about.My life makes sense now with you being a part of it,an important part,the part that's called happiness.I believe I've found my true love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.