him.

dear person i love, crush, nearly best friend,
i understand you could never like me back. but do you have to make me feel so special even though i'm just a best friend to you?
do you have to stare back at me in class when i'm sad and make me laugh? do you have to ask me if i'm okay? do you have to message me every few hours and make me fall harder for you?
my heart felt like it dropped when i learned that i wouldn't be able to talk to you for the first time. when you couldn't talk to me either unless we were in school.
all the lyrics i post about falling in love aren't for anyone else except you. cotton candy skies, just friends, a thousand years, i only relate to them because of... you.

i try so hard not to cry for you because i know you're worried about me and i don't want you to worry. i want you to be happy and i want to be the reason you want to live.

but those are fantasies that i have in my head that i know will never come true but i hope we can stay as close friends if you do not like me.

love, your best friend, owlmoo.



Submitted April 21, 2019 at 11:24PM

dear person i love, crush, nearly best friend,i understand you could never like me back. but do you have to make me feel so special even though i'm just a best friend to you?do you have to stare back at me in class when i'm sad and make me laugh? do you have to ask me if i'm okay? do you have to message me every few hours and make me fall harder for you?my heart felt like it dropped when i learned that i wouldn't be able to talk to you for the first time. when you couldn't talk to me either unless we were in school.all the lyrics i post about falling in love aren't for anyone else except you. cotton candy skies, just friends, a thousand years, i only relate to them because of... you.i try so hard not to cry for you because i know you're worried about me and i don't want you to worry. i want you to be happy and i want to be the reason you want to live.but those are fantasies that i have in my head that i know will never come true but i hope we can stay as close friends if you do not like me.love, your best friend, owlmoo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.