how my gran parents met (and got married)

so gran ma was standing in line, just talking to my grand pa - Gran pa"Wanna go to the movies with me?" - Gran ma * without thinking "..Sure".

LATER

gran ma * a day before the movie* "oh shoot, i don't want people to this i'm dating him". so she calls some friends "wanna go to the movies at - time of night - Friends - "Sure"

"thay go to the movies"

and she thinks hes kindof dorky

- 10 years later -

he messages her about somthing, then she realized its him -Her- "mabe he does not recognize me "

- thay get back in toush-

-gran pa- "hey i'm having a concert in your town"

-gran ma- " wanna come over when you get here?"

-gran pa-" sure"

-gran ma to her BF - "please give back my dorm key"

-BF-"wth?? why?"

gran ma-" i'm braking up with you, theres this guy.."

-BF-"..are you dating him?"

-gran ma - "no."

-BF- "fine.. i guss-

- when grand pa gets there -

-gran pa- "..will you merry me?"

-gran ma -"YES"

and thats how my gran parents met and got married



Submitted April 21, 2019 at 08:42PM

so gran ma was standing in line, just talking to my grand pa - Gran pa"Wanna go to the movies with me?" - Gran ma * without thinking "..Sure".LATERgran ma * a day before the movie* "oh shoot, i don't want people to this i'm dating him". so she calls some friends "wanna go to the movies at - time of night - Friends - "Sure""thay go to the movies"and she thinks hes kindof dorky- 10 years later -he messages her about somthing, then she realized its him -Her- "mabe he does not recognize me "- thay get back in toush--gran pa- "hey i'm having a concert in your town"-gran ma- " wanna come over when you get here?"-gran pa-" sure"-gran ma to her BF - "please give back my dorm key"-BF-"wth?? why?"gran ma-" i'm braking up with you, theres this guy.."-BF-"..are you dating him?"-gran ma - "no."-BF- "fine.. i guss-​- when grand pa gets there --gran pa- "..will you merry me?"-gran ma -"YES"​and thats how my gran parents met and got married

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.