This is the first time in a while I’ve been nervous to go out with someone.

I’m a 23 year old female. I was recently using Bumble and I matched with a guy who is 29.

He’s fairly well established in his career and he has his own house. He says at this point he’s looking for a relationship.

I just recently had surgery so I haven’t been able to go out with him. We’ve been talking for two weeks and he’s so so patient. Next week, we have plans to do dinner.

We text 24/7. I wake up to good morning texts, he checks in to ask me how my day is, If he is doing something, I know about it. We’ll talk about future plans of what we can do together.. one of his ideas is waking up early on a Saturday morning and going grocery shopping together. Just simple things. Today he sent me a picture of him and his entire family at their Easter dinner.

Everything just seems too good to be true.

I weirdly have found myself emotionally invested in this? How do I become emotionally invested in someone I haven’t quite met?

Would you take this as he’s somewhat emotionally invested and potentially could/would want something serious?



Submitted April 22, 2019 at 02:06AM

I’m a 23 year old female. I was recently using Bumble and I matched with a guy who is 29.He’s fairly well established in his career and he has his own house. He says at this point he’s looking for a relationship.I just recently had surgery so I haven’t been able to go out with him. We’ve been talking for two weeks and he’s so so patient. Next week, we have plans to do dinner.We text 24/7. I wake up to good morning texts, he checks in to ask me how my day is, If he is doing something, I know about it. We’ll talk about future plans of what we can do together.. one of his ideas is waking up early on a Saturday morning and going grocery shopping together. Just simple things. Today he sent me a picture of him and his entire family at their Easter dinner.Everything just seems too good to be true.I weirdly have found myself emotionally invested in this? How do I become emotionally invested in someone I haven’t quite met?Would you take this as he’s somewhat emotionally invested and potentially could/would want something serious?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.