/u/Micro_Penis_Guy on Made a homemade ace ring, my homophobic parents refused to get one so I made one myself. It might be the world’s most crappest ring but I feel proud about it.

I understand how that feels. In many place all over the world LGBT+ are still being oppressed in places like China, Russia, and even in first world countries like the U.S. It only seems right that all LGBT+ should stick together because after all we are all apart of the minority of the population. It shouldn’t be a contest about who is the most oppressed or who should be excluded because they aren’t “oppressed enough”/they don’t exist. I do wish for the best for you maybe one day she will understand. It’s possible that she still won’t change her heart but you can’t let it get underneath your skin. No matter what people might say and think of us, they will never change who we are and how we feel about our sexuality. It’s not worth using the energy to try to please everyone, it’s better sometimes just to take care of yourself. I simply accepted that my parents will always hate the LGBT+. I still do my best to convince them otherwise but it might never work. But it may work for you if she is willing just to listen.





August 11, 2020 at 11:39PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.