Crushing on me?!?!?

Ok ummm well I’m new on this but I really need help. I was normally chatting with her (she’s a girl) and she says that I’m her crush, but she said that like in a joke; then we send gifs about love...is she crushing on me?!?!?

The problem over here is that she’s saying almost the same since 4 months? And we have been friends since a year. She’s really confusing me, I really like her but what about her feelings??



Submitted August 11, 2020 at 11:47PM

Ok ummm well I’m new on this but I really need help. I was normally chatting with her (she’s a girl) and she says that I’m her crush, but she said that like in a joke; then we send gifs about love...is she crushing on me?!?!?The problem over here is that she’s saying almost the same since 4 months? And we have been friends since a year. She’s really confusing me, I really like her but what about her feelings??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.