Ex Girlfriend Broke My Heart, Angry at her

My Ex-girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me because she didnt like me anymore.

She broke up with me by trying to distance her self from me for a month before actually breaking up with me. I picked up on this immediately because I loved her and could notice any change in attitude/behaviour... she denied that there was anything wrong even though I knew something was up...

I suspected her becoming un-interested but didnt want to believe it for obvious reasons. Month passes she isnt trying not interested at all but than acts offended when I call her out on it... a month passes, she breaks up with be and basically admits she was trying to make it easier by distancing herself.

This is so selfish. This is playing mind games/head games. She was obviously done with the relationship a month earlier if she already had a plan. This hurt so much because what am I supposed to do differently. Nothing i just wasnt enough. The more i think of it the more I think of how selfish and mean this was of her. Maybe I'm wrong...

I'm trying to get over her but am struggling. I am constantly trying to figure out where or what went wrong.

I wonder if she cheated or something happened.. Losing interest seemed so random and quick when we were going so strong. But I know she was not the type to cheat.

Removed her off all social medias trying to get out with friends more but am struggling. I loved her and thought we would go so much farther and it was so sudden and out of nowheres.

Just so confused.

How can I overcome this easier or any tips. I want some help pleasee..

TL;DR:

Girlfriend broke my heart. Need to move on, need some advice.



Submitted August 12, 2020 at 12:07AM

My Ex-girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me because she didnt like me anymore.She broke up with me by trying to distance her self from me for a month before actually breaking up with me. I picked up on this immediately because I loved her and could notice any change in attitude/behaviour... she denied that there was anything wrong even though I knew something was up...I suspected her becoming un-interested but didnt want to believe it for obvious reasons. Month passes she isnt trying not interested at all but than acts offended when I call her out on it... a month passes, she breaks up with be and basically admits she was trying to make it easier by distancing herself.This is so selfish. This is playing mind games/head games. She was obviously done with the relationship a month earlier if she already had a plan. This hurt so much because what am I supposed to do differently. Nothing i just wasnt enough. The more i think of it the more I think of how selfish and mean this was of her. Maybe I'm wrong...I'm trying to get over her but am struggling. I am constantly trying to figure out where or what went wrong.I wonder if she cheated or something happened.. Losing interest seemed so random and quick when we were going so strong. But I know she was not the type to cheat.Removed her off all social medias trying to get out with friends more but am struggling. I loved her and thought we would go so much farther and it was so sudden and out of nowheres.Just so confused.How can I overcome this easier or any tips. I want some help pleasee..TL;DR:Girlfriend broke my heart. Need to move on, need some advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.