Husband always snippy

Maybe I just need to vent, not really sure if there's an answer I'm looking for.

My husband seems to be getting more snippy and in worse moods anymore. Has been for a while now, maybe even a year. It feels like he's just annoyed to have the kids and I around sometimes.

I hate going on road trips or even a short drive with him anymore because he always finds a reason to get mad at the kids or he gets moody all of a sudden.

And he always talks to us (maybe he talks to people at work like this too, I have no idea) like we're idiots or he speaks very rude or angry when there's no need to speak like that to people. It may not always be what he says but how he says it. You don't always have to talk down to people.

And honestly I'm just getting tired of it. I'm not sure what to do. I've mentioned it to him before, and he does not take criticism well. And the times when he does take time to hear me out nothing changes anyway.

I'm sorry I'm just annoyed and don't want to hold it in then blow up or something. Then I'd be a hypocrite lol.



Submitted August 11, 2020 at 11:41PM

Maybe I just need to vent, not really sure if there's an answer I'm looking for.My husband seems to be getting more snippy and in worse moods anymore. Has been for a while now, maybe even a year. It feels like he's just annoyed to have the kids and I around sometimes.I hate going on road trips or even a short drive with him anymore because he always finds a reason to get mad at the kids or he gets moody all of a sudden.And he always talks to us (maybe he talks to people at work like this too, I have no idea) like we're idiots or he speaks very rude or angry when there's no need to speak like that to people. It may not always be what he says but how he says it. You don't always have to talk down to people.And honestly I'm just getting tired of it. I'm not sure what to do. I've mentioned it to him before, and he does not take criticism well. And the times when he does take time to hear me out nothing changes anyway.I'm sorry I'm just annoyed and don't want to hold it in then blow up or something. Then I'd be a hypocrite lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.